Wrangler products may ship from the Wrangler Warehouse. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing time before shipping occurs.
Wrangler FR Western Work Shirt with Snaps - Blue Plaid (FR123BL)
Comfort, Durability, and Protection. Now you can take the Wrangler style you love with you to work! Wrangler FR is made to self-extinguish proetecting you from burn injury on the job. And, with fits built for comfort and durability, you can work safer in the style you get only from Wrangler.
Wrangler Flame Resistant Clothing Fabric Information:
- Fabric: 7.5 oz 100% FR Cotton Twill
- Hazard Risk Category: CAT 2 - Certified NFPA 2112 - NFPA 70E Compliant
- Protection: ATPV 8.5 calories/cm2
- FR Laundry Care: Home and Industrial Wash
Wrangler Flame Resistant Clothing Features:
- Authentic Western Styling
- 7.5 oz, 100% Cotton FR Twill
- Two Spade Pockets with Pencil Slot
- Snap Closure with Authentic WEstern Three Snap Cuffs
- Nomex (FR) Thread Used in All Garment Seams
- Safety Orange Outside ID for High Visibility
- Compliant with OSHA Rule 1910.269, NFPA-70E and ASTM F1506-02ael
- NFPA 2112 Certified
Wrangler FRC Sizes and Embroidery:
- Colors Available: Blue Plaid - Some sizes may have a delay due to high demand
- Regular Sizes: Small-2X-Large
- Tall Sizes: Large-3X-Large
- Big Sizes: 3X-Large and 4X-Large
Embroidery and Refective Striping available at an additional cost.
This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection ofIndustrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition; EN ISO 11612:2008, Protective clothing against heat and flame; EN 340:2003, Protective clothing - General requirements; and IEC 61482-2:2009, Live working - Protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc.