Built with insights from the Carhartt Crew, this flame-resistant jacket for women is as tough as they come.
Built for the toughest jobs, this women's jacket helps protect you from sudden downpours, gas flames, and electrical arcs with water-repellent, flame-resistant duck that's lighter than our sandstone duck and every bit as durable. The insulated jacket features stretch panels on the back and elbows that give you plenty of room to move.
- 8.5-ounce, 88% cotton / 12% nylon FR Quick Duck® canvas; 150 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation FR
- Quick Duck® weighs less but is ounce-for-ounce as tough as our legendary sandstone duck; Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain and wet weather
- Full Swing® was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and bigger bend in the elbows
- Sherpa lining in body for warmth
- Attached sherpa-lined hood with adjustable Nomex® FR drawcord
- Two lower-front pockets with zipper closure; Two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Vislon® front zipper with Nomex® FR zipper-tape plus inside protective flaps
- Rib-knit storm cuffs inside sleeves help keep weather out; Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Back length: Medium: 27.75 inches
- Carhartt FR label sewn on pocket; NFPA 2112/CAT 3 labels sewn on side seam; Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL® Classified to NFPA 2112