Are you ready to take the first step to becoming a business to business partner?
Safety B2B could save your company money on uniforms, accessories, boots, embroidery and shipping!
Listed below are the steps you'll take before becoming a Safety B2B member. Once these steps are complete, you will be handed yor very own Company login portal, log-in IDs for your employees, and training to learn how to use your portal.
1. Use the 'Contact Us' Page, email, or call us to receive more information. We will also send you our Customer Questionnaire Packet.
2. Fill out the Customer Questionnaire Packetm which includes the products you wish to have in your account, a list of your company's employees and any additional information you wish to include.
3. Send us your Company logo if you wish to have access to embroidery
4. Review and Sign Agreement
5. Receive your custom Company Website URL, custom login credentials, and start shopping!